14 November, 2005

Koi


Hey everyone! I hope that you're still sticking with me- I've been a terrible blogger lately. My brother came for a visit last Wednesday and is still here, then we had the big Thanksgiving bash yesterday which was fantastic, so there hasn't been much free time to write or to read your blogs. I have lots to catch you up on, but for now I just wanted to drop you a line and let you know I'm still alive. Above is a picture from the local Japanese garden we visited today. The koi were gorgeous!

to do #139: feed the local koi

3 comments:

Flash said...

Hello!

Thought there was something fishy about your absence!

Turners in the Country said...

Oooh, fishy, I just set that little zinger up for you, didn't I??

Jenni said...

Groans at Flash...

Enjoy your time with your brother, clm!