27 August, 2005

Tough Times

tough times

It seems that all around me friends and family are going through tough times. Some have expectedly or unexpectedly lost loved ones, others have been sick or in the hospital, in car accidents, going through divorce or break-ups, facing unexpected pregnancies, caring for sick family members, struggling with unemployment or job difficulties or money issues. It's a bit odd that so many of the people I care most about are going through these trials at the same time, and it's hard to watch them struggle knowing there isn't much I can do to ease their burdens.

I've tried to reach out to each of you individually, but I want you to know again that I'm always here for you, and I think of you every day. Life can't stay difficult forever, so just continue to forge ahead and call on me anytime. I love and care for each of you dearly.

As long as I'm able, reaching out to loved ones is something that I'll never cross off my to do list. But for the sake of blog continuity I'll mention that it's pretty high up on my list, say #3.

No comments: