22 October, 2005

I am also...



What Famous Leader Are You?
personality tests by similarminds.com


I figured while I was at it, I may as well see which famous leader I am too. As you can imagine, I was both shocked and honored to be Mother Teresa. I mean, I'm a nice person and all, but Mother Teresa?!

And last night, Mother Teresa was lucky enough to host two Bill Clintons and Saddam Hussein at her house for dinner. Yep, that's right, Saddam Hussein. I can tell you, it's all fun and games until someone is Saddam Hussein! Who knew Mother Teresa and Saddam Hussein could be such great friends? Now I'm dying to find out who my other famous friends are. Don't be shy, take the test and leave a comment. Hey, how can you say no to Mother Teresa?

to do #374: find out which famous leader I am

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Abe Lincoln
&
Schindler's List

lil c

Camphor said...

Abe Lincoln :)
I'm glad. Even if I am a mild mannered assasination victim.

Amit Bulbule said...

Leader: JF Kennedy
Movie: Mr. Smith goes to Washington

Got to see this movie...

Turners in the Country said...

Wow, two Abe Lincolns and JFK, my circle of famous friends widens! My friend Saddam Hussein was also Mr Smith Goes to Washington. Neither of us had seen it, but my friend Indiana Jones said it's a great movie, I suppose that's why they call it a classic!