13 June, 2005

Kasabian

Kasabian
Kasabian, originally uploaded by carriemcm.

I was entertained by the band Kasabian tonight at The Clubhouse in Tempe. They are the most danceable band I've ever seen live. If you have a pulse I don't see how you can't help but groove- you have no choice, your body makes you.

This was the second time I've seen them, the first being back on March 15th of this year. I don't think I've ever seen the same band twice in the same year. However, if things go well, I'm slated to see Kasabian three more times this year. I think I will have full groupie status by that point. And who can blame me, just look at Serge.

Cause I'm a geek, the setlist:
1- I.D.
2- Cutt Off
3- Reason is Treason
4- Test Transmission
5- 55
6- Butcher Blues
7- Processed Beats
8- Nightworkers
9- ??
10- L.S.F.
11- Ovary Stripe?
12- Club Foot

Oh, ah ah ah ah ah ah...

And so with ears still ringing I cross #294 off my list: See Kasabian (again).

No comments: