12 June, 2005

Numero Uno

numero uno
numero uno, originally uploaded by carriemcm.

It's my first blog entry.

I know I'm a little late to the party, a lot late actually. Does better late than never apply to blogs? I hope so.

What am I trying to accomplish with this blog? What's my angle? I haven't quite figured that out yet. Will I remain anonymous or will I give the blog address to friends & family? Will I wax poetic on a single subject or will I be all over the place? Will I use this as an online journal or will I edit myself? All questions that deserve answers, or consideration at the very least. I didn't think much about the title of my blog, it was just the first thing that popped into my head. Which may be indicative of my current mindset. I have a running to do list a mile long, and it doesn't seem that much is being crossed off.

So, for now I will bask in the happiness of crossing #368 off my list: create a blog.

No comments: